Apr 17, 2012

RT Booklovers Convention

I had a lot of fun at the RT Booklovers Convention in Chicago and got a lot of my books autographed.  The lines were insane and I was grateful that we decided to go up on Friday and stay in the hotel that was holding the convention.  Here are some photos that I took.  Some of the author photos are kinda blurry.

This was all of us on the balcony of our hotel room


My nephew and nieces waiting in line

They were so cool in the glasses they got from Beth Revis


Playing with the lipstick pens we got


The crazy lines.  This was 2 hours before Teen Day opened


Josephine Angelini and Jennifer Armentrout


Ann Aguirre


Brodi Ashton and Jennifer Lynn Barnes


Sarah Rees Brennan and Ally Carter


Shannon Delany


A blurry Kimberly Derting


Alyson Noel


Blurry Stephanie Perkins.  She was adorable!

Kami Garcia, Margaret Stohl, Richelle Mead, Melissa Marr, Veronica Roth


Josephine Angelini and Jennifer Armentrout


Are they sleeping?  This was after a VERY long day!

1 comment:

  1. Wow it looks like you had a blast!!! So many awesome authors went to that!!! I want to hug them all! :-) Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think about my reviews. Please leave a link to let me know who you are!