Jul 19, 2011

Maggie Stiefvater book signing


Ilana waiting for the signing
My niece Ilana and I went to a book signing at Borders in Novi, Michigan yesterday.  It was a three-hour drive, but so worth it.  Maggie spoke first and was hilarious!  I loved it!

















Maggie's Car
Love the license plate!!!

Maggie's Books:



Alternate Covers:


UPCOMING:
Released October 18, 2011

Other Authors:

There were some other authors there as well to get their books signed.  A few of them are from Michigan and I've seen them at other signings.


DJ DeSmyter
Tessa Gratton

Courtney Allison Moulton, Aimée Carter, Leah Clifford

Their Books




Released August 08, 2011


Alternate cover for The Goddess Test

3 comments:

  1. Beyond cool Tammi. Wish we'd get some good author signings in Australia. Maybe I'm just not looking hard enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Australia always gets the cool book covers. Not the same, I know. I'm surprised that we have had as much in Michigan. We normally don't get many good authors. There are some other ones coming up that I am excited about.

    I'm going to be hosting a giveaway for an autographed Forever book and some swag that I got as soon as I figure out how to do it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Nice to meet you. My name is Lari (short for Larissa) and I'm blog hopping from Book Blogs, and following your blog.

    That's awesome that you got to check out that author signing. How sweet.

    Please check out my new-ish blog at http://lariswriting.blogspot.com

    Lari

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think about my reviews. Please leave a link to let me know who you are!