Jul 1, 2011

Follow Friday



It is time for follow Friday again. This week's question is:

Q. ACK! Your favorite book/movie character (example Hermione Granger played by the Emma chick) just walked into the room! Who is it and what would be your first reaction? You get extra points if you include visual stimulation.


This one is a hard one to answer because each new series I read, I have a different favorite character. This question is a hard one because my favorite books have not been yet made into movies. Out of all the movies, I would have to say the Lord of the Rings series. I just got through watching the series on the big screen and it reminded me of how much I loved them. My favorite character is Aragorn aka Strider aka Elessar. If he were to walk into the room, my first reaction would be to do a double take.  Then I probably would be shy and stalk him from afar.  Viggo Mortensen looks like he would have a pensive personality and I would hate to disturb him.  Weak, I know, but that is what I would do.

11 comments:

  1. Yay Aragorn. Viggo did a great job in the movies. He seems like a nice guy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. He does look nice Lan. It woukd be nice to meet him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meet...kiss :) A girl can dream right? Looking forward to the Hobbit movie? I know I am!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello :)

    I just read your stork review. Too funny. I'm hopping by on the blog hop. Can't wait to see you in future hops :)

    ♥ Trish
    Just a YA Girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Lan—Yes, I am looking forward to the Hobbit. I must say I'll miss the LoTR's crew. Viggo must look like he did when he played Aragorn-with the long hair and all.

    @Trish—I loved Stork! I'm reading Frost right now. I'm hoping it's as funny as Stork. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great choice with Aragon, although I'm personally a Legolas fan :) They are both awesome in LOTR.

    Hopping through via Parajunkee. I'm having a giveaway on my blog this weekend, so please stop by!

    Holjo @ Pedantic Phooka
    www.pedanticphooka.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Happy Friday! I am following via Follow Friday. I am a new follower and would like to invite you to my blog for a follow visit. Thanks. Donna

    http://mylife-in-stories.blogspot.com

    Fifty Shades of Grey give away once you're there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great answer! I would love to meet all of the fellowship and many of the other characters too. Not Shelob, though. Ick, spiders. That whole bit in ROTK made me queasy. Thanks for stopping by my blog! New follower. ^_^

    ~Shalena @ Writer Quirk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Following you now! I think it would be awesome to meet any of the Lord of the Rings Characters!


    Mine is here

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow he is pretty hot! Thanks for following me the other day, now following you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi,

    thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
    and ofcourse for the follow.
    Hopping back to return the favor!
    have a great day!
    Kyanara

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think about my reviews. Please leave a link to let me know who you are!